Well..Thinks aren't going any better nowadays...Things started to..ch-ch-ch-changed...Well I didn't know what was exactly going on but I still think I'm a crazy nuts. Well, starting from today. Call me 'DUMDHEAD'. And don't forget my nickname, ' Crazy Clown'. Or maybe not, because I kind of afraid of the zombie clown in that movie called ZOMBIELAND.
Arggghhhh..I think my exam aren't going anywhere either. Things didn't go the way it should. And I'm still feeling AWKWARD. I can't lie to myself because I have this serious relationship with one of my friends and that kinda makes me feel like a Loser sometimes. Well, I hope I can past this test with flying colours since I really wanted to go to that school. Well, still thinking of my friend. It kinda stinks because I think I am the Looser..Well, if you supposed..I am...actually..kind of..
Ahhhh...Still there's a trip that I need to think off. Well, where else. Of course. To MELAKA. Dude, seriously! MELAKA doesn't have any interesting shopping mall at all. ( WHY SHOULD I THINK OF THIS..I DON'T LIKE SHOPPING AND I HATE IT VERY MUCH..OMG) Well, if you wanna know. Gong to the trip with friends are things that made a boring trip to the most enjoyable time you've ever had. Trust me, anything will started better and cheer yourself up if you had a good relationships with your pals... ( well, or maybe not)
-LOVE-
AINWANTTOSTUDY
No comments:
Post a Comment