Thursday, September 12, 2013

                                       Well, here I am again...Never asked me to stop...Because I will never do that, never!!!! It just writing a blog is what I have been dreaming of to do. I like to read graphic novels, comic books, admiring Collins from Awkward, singing 1D songs and much more..That was what teenagers do. Or maybe not. Some people hate 1D..And this time, I can't stop people to hate them, and I certainly don't know how...

OUCH...My ankle is still wounded. Thanks to my friend 'A', for this painful day. It was, and it will BE to the end of the day. Well, I can't say much but 'A', Your welcome! This pain is worth it, but I'm not quite sure why. Just being a wounded leg people is special cause we are given attention by others..Or maybe not..Certainly not!!! Why?? Asked yourself. Who are you to others?? Maid?? Sister or lovely brother?? Or just the rubbish bin??? (think it urself, and u will find the answers)

HAAA...Well, this pain is treated with some fantastic songs from 1D and what AWKWARD really  means..WELL..BOYS OVER FLOWERS does have the cure sometimes..Well..try it..and..I have some advice..WARNING!! DON'T DO IT TO 'NERDOS' WHO ALWAYS SAY " EH?" or " I BEG U PARDON?" ...well..I warned you..

So..to finish up my post this time is "BEST SONG EVER" from 1D...hey..guys..check up their BEST SONG EVER video...It was totally amazing and I can't stop laughing even a second..Well..enjoy..see yaa...howdy pals!!!


                                 -LOVE-
                                    AINWANTTOSTUDY                                


No comments:

Post a Comment