Well..hello there..my bud..I have been too long away from you hah?? well..not sure..but we will find that out okay?? Pheww..couldn't this day get any worse?? Its worsen since last Monday when I'm waken from my sleep and I'm rather was thinking " Am I asleep, or should I say sleepwalking??" Things were about to change their places and I wasn't quite sure if there were true..well..at least from now..
Okay..since I have a crush on one of my friend I began to realized that this is what I've been searching for all this years..or maybe not..but..this broken in my heart seems to treat itself since I met him~~ You know..MY CRUSH!!! ahh..My EX didn't seem to be pitied either..
Now that I know he still love me and I'd say I love someone else he was like this some kind of madness..you know?? It's freakin' me out cuz' I felt sorry for him and a little bit of awkward!!
Come down ain...come down..it will be find if u still keep calm..take a deep breath in and..out~in..and put~~ huhu..get that release ehh?? pheww..well..nothing more to say..so I think this is it..HOLA!!
- LOVE-
ainwanttostudy
No comments:
Post a Comment